Ground has now broken on the new rain garden demonstration project along the Niakwa Trail at Fermor Avenue and St. Anne's Road in St. Vital. The aim of the garden is to filter rainwater run-off, pollutants, and sediment from the adjacent Superstore parking lot and Niakwa Trail before it flows into the Seine River. Large debris is filtered out as ...Continue Reading →
Search this site
- H-T-F-C Holiday
- Best of the Holiday GIF Giving Season
- Heather Cram Receives MALA Life Member Award
- ICYMI: Happy Holidays from HTFC
- Adapting to COVID-19
- ICYMI: HTFC Celebrates 50 Years… and Winter!
- We’re Throwing a Party!
- A Prairie Landscape Companion
- WFP Column: Learning Curve
- WFP Column: The Path Forward
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.