Landmarks: Learning Curve – Going back to school on the design of education On the occasion of its 50th anniversary, HTFC Planning & Design is hosting a series of conversations about the landmark plans and places that have shaped our province over the past five decades. The focus will be on pivotal moments, when new ideas altered the course ...Continue Reading →
Search this site
- H-T-F-C Holiday
- Best of the Holiday GIF Giving Season
- Heather Cram Receives MALA Life Member Award
- ICYMI: Happy Holidays from HTFC
- Adapting to COVID-19
- ICYMI: HTFC Celebrates 50 Years… and Winter!
- We’re Throwing a Party!
- A Prairie Landscape Companion
- WFP Column: Learning Curve
- WFP Column: The Path Forward
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.